Slow Cooker* 1 (8 ounce) bag of fresh baby spinach leaves
Fresh Spinach Dip
* 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 clove garlic, minced
1. Wash and drain spinach. Finely chop the spinach and place in a slow cooker.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to the slow cooker and stir. It will look rather dry, but as it cooks the cheese melts and cooks the spinach.
3. In my fondue pot, I let this sit on low. If cooking in a crockpot, cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours, stirring occasionally
4. Serve with pita chips and/or french bread