I like the simple ingredients and how fresh it tastes with our favorite toppings.
If you prefer a thicker, rich bake cheesecake, I've listed a recipe for that as well. :)
No Bake Cheesecake
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts or 6 mini crusts
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, mildly thawed
- Fruit or caramel sauce for garnish (optional)
Beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually beat in sugar. Blend in sour cream and vanilla. fold in whipped topping. Spoon into two graham cracker crusts. Chill until set for a few hours.
Garnish with fruit or toppings as desired.
Easy Bake Cheesecakes
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup of sugar (plus 2 Tablespoons)
- 3 Tablespoons butter (melted)
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup coconut (toasted)
-- 18 muffin paper cups
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Mix graham crumbs, butter and 2 tablespoons sugar. Press cookie crumbs onto bottoms of muffin cups.
Beat cream cheese, vanilla and sugar with mixer. Add eggs, mixing at low speed until blended. Spoon onto crusts.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely. Top with coconut or other desired toppings. Store in refrigerator.
These were topped with coconut and m&m eggs for easter. :)