Friday, May 2, 2014

Avocado Bruschetta



This is a dish my husband put together for breakfast the other day and it came out so yummy I had to share!

1 baguette, sliced into thin pieces
1 ripe avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
1 tomato, diced
1 onion, diced
basil and cilantro (we didn't have fresh but we had dried)
1/4 c. oil
1/2 c. vinegar
salt and pepper

Drizzle olive oil over the baguette slices and toast until golden brown. 
In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients.  Top each baguette with a spoonful.  Enjoy!
mmmmmmm, yummy goodness!
Thanks, Lou!!!



5 comments:

  1. Thank you Misty!! Totally yummy! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmmm, SO yummy Stacy!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I am about to make my oatmeal, I happen to see this post and would MUCH prefer to have bruschetta for breakfast! Yum... Perfect quick appetizer! (May need to add this to the cookbook!)

    xoxo!

    Did I mention how happy I am to see you posting again?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!!! it really is a perfect quick appetizer!!! I have a feeling we'll be making it again soon! :) And happy to have you visit the blog again! :)

      Delete